Zombieland

Oct 31, 2009
I saw it twice and loved it both times. They hit the perfect balance of funny/scary without being too cliched. I think the main character is a very good representation of most of my generation actually.

Nov 13, 2009
Kershaw, SC
Driftpirate said:
I saw it twice and loved it both times. They hit the perfect balance of funny/scary without being too cliched. I think the main character is a very good representation of most of my generation actually.
would that be the young guy or the old guy? or the girl? or the zombie?

i've never seen it, i just know in any zombie movie there is an old guy, a young guy, a girl and a zombie

Dec 26, 2009
I rented it from redbox this morning while I was at walmart. I left walmart w/o finding a trophy photo for peopleofwalmart.com but knowing my lot in life is pretty good. Now I'm looking forward to my daughters bed time so I can chill out and watch a zombi flick.

Nov 11, 2009
localangler said:
I rented it from redbox this morning while I was at walmart. I left walmart w/o finding a trophy photo for peopleofwalmart.com but knowing my lot in life is pretty good. Now I'm looking forward to my daughters bed time so I can chill out and watch a zombi flick.
LMAO dude i had a killer POWM photo in the rh wal mart but my camera phone was crap and the pic didnt come out.

Dec 26, 2009
It was a good movie even if the zombies seemed a bit athletic. I wasn't sure how they would tie in Bill Murray and Twinkies with the plot but bravo. I might have to add it to the movie collection on day. Returned it to redbox at wally world and missed a powm photo b/c I left the phone in the car.

Dec 26, 2009
After hearing others reviews on the last Romero movie I just skipped it. One day I might get around to seeing it. I definately think I will be adding Zombieland to the dvd library. Woody did better than I thought he would in it.

Frost

Administrator
Oct 1, 2009
North Chuck, SC
Yup Woody was a bad ass.
The last Romero movie just plain sucked.
I expect the one that is coming soon to suck also.
He needs to hire me to be his technical consultant.
They would not even have to pay me with money.
I would accept payment in hot zombie chicks.
They would just have to take off their zombie makeup before, well you know...

Dec 26, 2009
So we now know someone has a thing for Zobie chicks like Columbus. I suppose all you want to do is brush her hair back over her ear and she will in return try to eat your brains.