WTB AR lower

Loking for a complete AR lower- Not to picky- Just cheep ;) If ya got something you have upgraded, sell me your cast of goods. Thanks

Hamman

Plum crazy firearms has COMPLETE lowers, all parts including collapsable buttstock for only $100.00. Rich's pawn in Laurens has them in stock I have 2. They are synthetic, are very similar to Bushmasters Carbon lower and identical to Professional Ordinance lowers, even made in Lake Havasu as are the others. I have not fired one yet but for that price i thought what the hell. If you call Rich's ask for Jay 984-6712

Hamman said:
Plum crazy firearms has COMPLETE lowers, all parts including collapsable buttstock for only $100.00. Rich's pawn in Laurens has them in stock I have 2. They are synthetic, are very similar to Bushmasters Carbon lower and identical to Professional Ordinance lowers, even made in Lake Havasu as are the others. I have not fired one yet but for that price i thought what the hell. If you call Rich's ask for Jay 984-6712
Just talked with them. They are retailing them at $175.00 :shock: If you know where I can get one at 100.00 let me know I will buy it today. Thanks

Hamman

lafayette gregory said:
Hamman said:
Just talked with them. They are retailing them at $175.00 :shock: If you know where I can get one at 100.00 let me know I will buy it today. Thanks
My mistake, $100.00 is my price, I have done alot of biz with them and Jay let me in on the initial order so i got mine for his cost. He did not know that i sent you either. Anyway if it will change your :shock: to a :D , i will sell you one of mine for $107.00. If you are interested send a PM.

armedpig said:
The Plum Crazy lower is complete with all parts including collapsable buttstock.

Hamman said:
lafayette gregory said:
Hamman said:
My mistake, $100.00 is my price, I have done alot of biz with them and Jay let me in on the initial order so i got mine for his cost. He did not know that i sent you either. Anyway if it will change your :shock: to a :D , i will sell you one of mine for $107.00. If you are interested send a PM.

armedpig said:
The Plum Crazy lower is complete with all parts including collapsable buttstock.
PM inbound- Lafayette Gregory