Wanted Romanian Reverse Donkey Dong

Schultz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
1,580
Location
Upstate, SC
Your still looking for one. Have you checked the equipment exchange on AR15.com or the AK files?

I did see a guy not long ago at the range up here with a regular one that he shortened. IMO it didn't look bad just short enough that the stock would clear.
 

Frost

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
2,298
Location
North Chuck, SC
I considered a chop job but I want a real one with no carvings.
They are out there I just have not found one yet.
 

Clicker

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
848
Location
Hanahan, SC
I swear to god I thought the site had been hacked and expected to find a porn link posted!
Sorry Frost I got nothing for you buddy.
 

Midnight Raver

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
2,437
Location
Dodge City, Moscowchusetts
True enough, on the 4th. I forgot that your Gun Shows are all weekend. We don't have such a thing as Gun Shows up here, I believe they are verboten in the Demokratic Socialist Republic of Moscowchusetts. :cry:
 

Chili

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
229
Location
Greater Goose Creek Merto Area
Midnight Raver said:
True enough, on the 4th. I forgot that your Gun Shows are all weekend. We don't have such a thing as Gun Shows up here, I believe they are verboten in the Demokratic Socialist Republic of Moscowchusetts. :cry:

Oh!! The horrors of living in a communist state. :eek:
 

Frost

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2009
Messages
2,298
Location
North Chuck, SC
It's bad.
The gubbermint says they can only own certain guns but refuses to publish an exact list of what they can and cannot have.
The gun shops up there will tell you the published list is more of a guide line.
 

PCShogun

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
583
Location
Hanahan, SC
Chili said:
Midnight Raver said:
True enough, on the 4th. I forgot that your Gun Shows are all weekend. We don't have such a thing as Gun Shows up here, I believe they are verboten in the Demokratic Socialist Republic of Moscowchusetts. :cry:

Oh!! The horrors of living in a communist state. :eek:

We even have TAX FREE GUN PURCHASE holidays here!
 

Pops

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
615
Location
Charlotte
Google turned up zero results for "reverse donkey dong fore grip for a Romanian folding stock AK".
could you draw us a picture?
I'd hate to think of why its named reverse donkey dong fore grip.
how's it attached? a couple of donkey nuts?

:lol:
 

Chili

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
229
Location
Greater Goose Creek Merto Area
PCShogun said:
Chili said:
Midnight Raver said:
True enough, on the 4th. I forgot that your Gun Shows are all weekend. We don't have such a thing as Gun Shows up here, I believe they are verboten in the Demokratic Socialist Republic of Moscowchusetts. :cry:

Oh!! The horrors of living in a communist state. :eek:

We even have TAX FREE GUN PURCHASE holidays here!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that! I bought my Mossberg 930SPX during one of those a few years back.
 

Schultz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
1,580
Location
Upstate, SC
Pops said:
Google turned up zero results for "reverse donkey dong fore grip for a Romanian folding stock AK".
could you draw us a picture?
I'd hate to think of why its named reverse donkey dong fore grip.
how's it attached? a couple of donkey nuts?

:lol:

I'm guessing a castrated donkey Pops.

img14625117312.jpg
 
Top