Trust for NFA items

Does any one know of a good, relatively inexpensive lawyer in the low country that can set up a trust for supressors and sbr's?

HHB Guns

Well-Known Member
No not in the lowcountry. Call me. I have a good one upstate that I can turn you onto. He does all of my customers trusts and he is good and cheap. He does everything by email.