This Section

Frost

We try to be responsive to the desire of forum members so here it is.
If you ask the moderators real nice they might move all the existing optic discussion here.

HHB Guns

ENJAY.... Pretty,pretty,pretty please move all the related post on optics to this section. I will do you a couple transfers for free.

HHB Guns

Or just make me a mod for a couple days and I will do it. I will need a quick how to from somebody first.

Enjay

For you, Henry, I sifted through twenty some odd pages of search results and swooshed a bunch of things in here. I think I got a good portion of them without adding too many of the "i have (insert scope name) on my rifle" types of posts.
I didn't look for posts about sights, I wasn't sure if they belonged here or not. I was taught that sights are iron and optics are glass and ne'er the twain shall meet. He always was a bit of a snob lol

HHB Guns

Enjay said:
For you, Henry, I sifted through twenty some odd pages of search results and swooshed a bunch of things in here. I think I got a good portion of them without adding too many of the "i have (insert scope name) on my rifle" types of posts.
I didn't look for posts about sights, I wasn't sure if they belonged here or not. I was taught that sights are iron and optics are glass and ne'er the twain shall meet. He always was a bit of a snob lol
Wow!! I'm Impressed. Looks good. Now you just need to buy some things so I can take care of the paperwork.

Enjay

That should say I was taught by my Dad...
Glad to be of service.
As for transfers, that's probably going to have to wait a while. :)