The Worst Movies EVER

Dec 20, 2009
clover SC
I think you guys hit it on the Head with the starship trooper movies, I don't even like thinking about the orginial starship trooper didn't even try to watch any of the others lol

foxxtrot

Nov 26, 2009
Oconee County
Blair Witch....twenty minutes in after watching them stumble around the woods and cross a river in Maryland???? There isn't any way in hell you can get lost with a river to follow in Maryland. I asked for my money back. Worst horror movie ever.

jonyrotten

Nov 13, 2009
Kershaw, SC
Rottie said:
Paranormal Activity. I wanted my 2 hours of my life back!!
yeah, seriously, that was dumb as hell. same old shaking hand held camcorder, same old "oh, it's really a documentary". same old crap. we sat and laughed through the whole thing.

Kazhrei

Jan 4, 2010
Hill AFB, UT
armedpig said:
Napolean Dynamite. I could not get past the first 15 minutes.
The first time I saw it, I thought it sucked, the second time I saw it... I nearly had an accident laughing so much.

It's a strange movie if you can somehow get through it enough to watch it twice.

That being said, worst movie ever: Tropic Thunder. I sware it was the trainwreck of trainwrecks: so horribly crappy that you don't want to look anymore, but you just can't pull away.

Jul 13, 2010
All About Mary was so ridiculous that I have refused to watch Ben Stiller in anything since. Easy answer any time this question comes up.

Aug 17, 2010
How about any mission impossible movies. God I think they are the lamest movies ever. The stunts don't look real, it like a fake bourne movie.

Schultz

Jan 12, 2010
Upstate, SC
mcdaniel said:
The worst ever- Citizen Kane

It tops all these lists for best movie ever. I must be too stupid to get it, because I thought it was garbage.

I'm showing my age but IMO a good movie, Citizen Kane is loosely based on the life of William Randolph Hearst.

Jan 14, 2010
Greenville, SC
Schultz said:
mcdaniel said:
The worst ever- Citizen Kane

It tops all these lists for best movie ever. I must be too stupid to get it, because I thought it was garbage.

I'm showing my age but IMO a good movie, Citizen Kane is loosely based on the life of William Randolph Hearst.
I just must not "get it." I love movies and think of myself as pretty well rounded, but I just can't enjoy that one. Obviously i am in the minority, because CK is on every top 100 movies list at or near the top.