short Ted Nugent comment everyone should watch

jonyrotten

New Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
147
i keep this on my index page, but everyone should see it


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM[/youtube]


good ol' Ted. he makes more sense than most anyone i hear these days
 

Midnight Raver

Active Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
2,437
As a citizen(more like a subject) of Moscowchusetts, I see and hear of way too many incidents involving "repeat" offenders. But then again, the official slogan here is:

"You are NOT allowed to defend yourself- it's the law"

The previous Ted is gone from here now, we sorely could use somebody like THIS Ted to return us to a better quality of life. :idea:
 

armedpig

New Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
203
I love listening to that man. He always says what you are wanting to say but have not been able to get out so eliquently. I also like when he is interviewed by reporters who think he is some ignorant rock and roll hillbilly and he then procedes to rip them a new one over the course of the interview.


TED NUGENT 2012!!!!!
 

Midnight Raver

Active Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
2,437
Then you MUST have R. Lee Ermey on the White House staff somewhere important- he is a national resource that should NOT be wasted! :cool:
 

jonyrotten

New Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
147
Midnight Raver said:
Then you MUST have R. Lee Ermey on the White House staff somewhere important- he is a national resource that should NOT be wasted! :cool:
SECRETARY OF WAR

yes, you read that correctly. it was called that at one time. he'd be my pick
 

RampDog

New Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2009
Messages
23
Ted's the man!! I had opportunity to meet him at Taji, Iraq when he and Toby Keith were giving a small concert. We had a short one on one chat while he was waiting for his flight to the next camp. I asked where his next stop was. He told me he was going to "someplace called Fallujah. You know where that's at?" I told him I did and all they would have to do is turn the helicopter southwest and look for the tracers. His eyes got really big, he leaned in close and whispered "It's a good thing I brought my Glock with me." I was amazed at how down to earth and laid back he was.
 

Schultz

New Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
1,580
jonyrotten said:
Midnight Raver said:
Then you MUST have R. Lee Ermey on the White House staff somewhere important- he is a national resource that should NOT be wasted! :cool:
SECRETARY OF WAR

yes, you read that correctly. it was called that at one time. he'd be my pick
Or Secretary of state.
 

jonyrotten

New Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
147
Schultz said:
jonyrotten said:
Midnight Raver said:
Then you MUST have R. Lee Ermey on the White House staff somewhere important- he is a national resource that should NOT be wasted! :cool:
SECRETARY OF WAR

yes, you read that correctly. it was called that at one time. he'd be my pick
Or Secretary of state.
let's unify those 2 cabinet positions under "gunnery sgt. of state"
 
Top