short Ted Nugent comment everyone should watch

jonyrotten

i keep this on my index page, but everyone should see it

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM[/youtube]

good ol' Ted. he makes more sense than most anyone i hear these days

Midnight Raver

As a citizen(more like a subject) of Moscowchusetts, I see and hear of way too many incidents involving "repeat" offenders. But then again, the official slogan here is:

"You are NOT allowed to defend yourself- it's the law"

The previous Ted is gone from here now, we sorely could use somebody like THIS Ted to return us to a better quality of life. :idea:

armedpig

I love listening to that man. He always says what you are wanting to say but have not been able to get out so eliquently. I also like when he is interviewed by reporters who think he is some ignorant rock and roll hillbilly and he then procedes to rip them a new one over the course of the interview.

TED NUGENT 2012!!!!!

Midnight Raver

Then you MUST have R. Lee Ermey on the White House staff somewhere important- he is a national resource that should NOT be wasted! :cool:

jonyrotten

Midnight Raver said:
Then you MUST have R. Lee Ermey on the White House staff somewhere important- he is a national resource that should NOT be wasted! :cool:
SECRETARY OF WAR

yes, you read that correctly. it was called that at one time. he'd be my pick

RampDog

Ted's the man!! I had opportunity to meet him at Taji, Iraq when he and Toby Keith were giving a small concert. We had a short one on one chat while he was waiting for his flight to the next camp. I asked where his next stop was. He told me he was going to "someplace called Fallujah. You know where that's at?" I told him I did and all they would have to do is turn the helicopter southwest and look for the tracers. His eyes got really big, he leaned in close and whispered "It's a good thing I brought my Glock with me." I was amazed at how down to earth and laid back he was.

Schultz

jonyrotten said:
Midnight Raver said:
SECRETARY OF WAR

Or Secretary of state.

jonyrotten

Schultz said:
jonyrotten said:
Midnight Raver said:
SECRETARY OF WAR

Or Secretary of state.
let's unify those 2 cabinet positions under "gunnery sgt. of state"