Red Dawn Remake

Hamman

Jan 24, 2010
Laurens
The little yellow fellows would never dare attack us......... Unless we all stop buying their crap. The original is a classic, I look forward to seeing this.

Mar 3, 2010
Summerville
Finally decided to comment on this....I graduated in 1984 and you can imagine the effect (if you don't already know) this movie can have on a young man getting ready to face the world. Sure, I knew it was fiction, but I watched the news and saw how we were going round and around with the evil red hoard, so I probably ran around for weeks yelling "WOLVERINES!" I'm sure it contributed to my desire to join the Army as well and later got to stare face to face with East German commie bastards at Hof and point my nuclear artillery at their battalions when they massed on the Fulda Gap. Ah, those were the days. This new movie is really going to have to step up and be awesome to sell me but I'm optimistic. Is it okay to WANT to have kicked some Russian ass?!?
Of course, Red Storm Rising is my all-time favorite book.

Chris

P-1

Nov 27, 2010
I just hope they make it more realistic...show more things all over the country not just one small town, there will have to be more devastation on both sides....like Jericho in a way.

J

Dirk Pitt

Oct 1, 2009
CA
P-1 said:
I just hope they make it more realistic...show more things all over the country not just one small town, there will have to be more devastation on both sides....like Jericho in a way.

J
Jericho, now that was a bitching show!