Pocket Knife

jmt2566

I am kind of funny about my pocket knives (I have quite a few!) It is rare that I ever without one on me. I recently bought a SOG Twitch II pocket knife and really like it. This is my first SOG, I have always been partial to Kershaws & Gerbers in the past.

Maybe I should be more open to different makes of knives, so please let me know - what do you carry & what others do you think that I should check out?

fordnut

Hey...I am old and old school...I carry a Buck 110 folder in a pouch on my belt...

I love them old Bucks.

Steve

thebrasilian

I usually have one of Buck's first tactical folders on me. The buck 181:
img1052544101.jpg

Been a knife collector for a little while. Not really stuck on one brand. Probably have more Case knives than anything else.

If you want a real good deal...take a look at Muela on ebay. Try to stay with the stag handles and don't pay retail. I have a bunch of blanks that I bought of ebay. Just waiting for some time to finish them.

Frost

If you see me I have a Cold Steel 4" Voyager in my pocket.
I cannot believe they stopped making them.

thebrasilian

By the way. If you haven't heard...Marbles went out of business. If you have an American made one keep it. They will be worth a lot of money in the future. What killed them was outsourcing overseas.

HHB Guns

I carry a 3" Masters of defense auto opener trident utility folder. It was a gift but the wife said not to lose it cause it set her back about three bones. Best damn knife I have ever owned. The only mistake I made was letting a gunnersmate use it while I was in Iraq. I looked over and he was scraping rust off of the 50 BMG barrels with it.

jmt2566

Thanks, I didn't realize that I had put it in the for sale section when I posted it. My new pocket knife is definately not for sale!