Pic of my baby girls!!

Frost

Administrator
Oct 1, 2009
North Chuck, SC
Cute!
We are dog people too.
We currently have a female doberman and a Great Mastiff or Daniff or whatever you choose to call them he is a great dane mastiff hybrid.
When I was a young feller we called them "Whoops I forgot to latch the gate", now they intentionally cross them and call them hybrids.
He is 10 months old and weighs 137 pounds.

I will post some pictures later.

Rottie

Dec 28, 2009
Kershaw SC
Thanks guys!! :D I'm glad to see we have a lot of dog lovers here as well!! Frost, looking forward to seeing your pups, LOL at your hybrid description. I usually call it "sneaky neighbor dog" :lol: Sounds like you have a big boy at 137 and 10 months! My last boy Rottweiler was 156. He was also over 100 when he was that age. HHB Guns, those guys are beautiful!! I'm partial to working breeds and retrievers. We have been kicking around the idea of a GSD for our next addition to the pack. And yes Copdills, my babies are a ton of fun!! They are really sweet girls and a lot of fun to be around. Retrievers have wonderful attitudes and temperaments. I manage to get their attention like this with something as simple as a Milkbone. They love those things. And any people food will do it. You are right Fordnut, food does it every time. :lol:

Pops

Administrator
Sep 26, 2009
Charlotte, NC
That is a great shot of Molly. And Max is getting a lot bigger.
I'll need to feed him when I come by. do you think he'll like a nice juicy T-bone steak?

;)

Kazhrei

Jan 4, 2010
Hill AFB, UT
If I had the space, I wouldn't mind a dog like max. My wife's been thinking of rescuing this australian cattle dog that's with the SPCA in salt lake. Well mannered and really intelligent.

Goliath is not as sharp as he used to be, but Fang can hear ANYTHING at about 20 yards from the house- even during heavy traffic!

I often wonder how Fang would be around a German or Doberman Pinscher. Molly would probably think he's her baby and Fang might actually think she's his Mom! :lol: