P90X

mcdaniel

The wife and i are starting P90X this morning. I am 6'6" and 250lbs. I am an ex athlete that was used to eating 6000 calories a day, and a few injuries took me out of high level competition and the 6000 cals a day caught up to me. I am not in horrible shape, but i am reversing this trend before I am fat. We knocked out the first workout this morning @ 5am.

Anyone done it before? I will keep y'all updated, provided anyone has any interest.

Schultz

My oldest daughter just started it to get back in shape after the baby. She's gonna bring me some info she has about it so I can check it out, Heck I know I need to loose some poundage. :shock:

mcdaniel

Out of bed at 5am, workout done at 6:20, now shower and breakfast.

If you want to follow along read my blog at andrewmcdaniel.posterous.com I am trying to let people know about it because if people are reading, I have accountability, and that make me less likely to slack off. Its really self serving i guess, haha. Feel free to leave a comment if you wish. It is a kind of random blog that I just put whatever I feel like on. Mainly right now it is focusing on P90X, because that is somewhat all consuming in these first few days.