NOT WANTED: Glock 19 or 23 Gen 4 Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfutz

I am looking for a Glock 19 Gen 4 (9 mm) or Glock 23 Gen 4 (40 S&W). What I have to trade is a gift card account that can be cashed in at a big list of places including Cabela's, Gander Mountain, Jay's Sporting Goods, Bass Pro, Dick's and AMAZON.COM, not to mention a bunch of restaurants and other non-shooting related places. Sorry, Academy is not on the list. Several of these places do carry guns locally (Dick's, Bass Pro), or will ship FFL (Gander, Jay's) BUT (and it's a big but) none of them carry Glock. So if you want a S&W, Springfield, Ruger, Sig, Kahr, whatever, you're in luck. But they don't carry Glock (big black evil hijacker's gun, I guess).

Attached is a list of where the gift cards can be used, in PDF format:
https://sites.google.com/site/ropensteinslab/files/Complete List of Gift Cards.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

Review the list and let me know how much in dollar value you need for your Gen 4 Glock 19 or 23. The total face value does not all have to be in the same place, but it does have to be decided up front. It's not like a Visa gift card that can be used like a credit card anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.