New Gun Coming

Dirk Pitt

Last night I went to my FFL and started paperwork on a new to me gun.

Frosty sold me a Glock 20SF a while ago and unfortunately I was out of town and unable to start my paperwork until yesterday. I'm very excited and I should have some pics up for you guys on the 15th of this month when I go pick up the gun and a range report shortly there after.

I need to order a couple of things for it still, Vickers Tactical extended slide stop and magazine release, Blade-Tech holster, and some pricey ammo :D (expect an order from me soon Precision One ;) )

fordnut

Wait a minute...Frost sold you a gun....Oh No...I didn't think he ever let go of a gun...

Just joking...

Hope you are very happy with it...

Sure would hate to live in Calif....I could never wait thet long to get a new gun...

Steve

Can Californians purchase disassembled magazine replacement parts to assemble on-site?

It would suck to be unable to have full capacity.

Dirk Pitt

Avtomat-Acolyte said:
Can Californians purchase disassembled magazine replacement parts to assemble on-site?

It would suck to be unable to have full capacity.
Yes, "to repair previously acquired pre ban magazines" ;)

Dirk Pitt

Picked up the Glock today, was going to post pictures tonight but I left both of my cameras at work. I'll have pictures up tomorrow.

Clicker

ghalm001 said:
How does the 20 feel i was thinking of getting one myself like the 45 soft or the 40 kinda harsh?
To me it's kinda in between. If you reload it is a dream since you can go mild to wild with the 10mm. To be honest I've only shot a handful of factory ammo in any of my 10's.
BTW I'm like you and feel the Fotay is harsh.

P-1

Love to have the order...and love to meet you at the range to test some of my stuff out (in other words, an excuse to go shooting). I have some new 223 and others. I love my 10mm (GL20). Let me know a time...

Jeff