Black Rifles My New Rifle

13mx

New Frontier Armory LW-15 Complete Lower
DPMS Oracle Upper
UAG Quad Rail w/ FDE Rail Guards
Magpul MBUS Front & Rear Sights

What do you guys think?

13mx

I was hoping to be able to get the chance shoot it today. The wife had other plans. Hopefully next weekend I will be able to sling some lead down range.

bigfutz

I really like the
UAG Quad Rail w/ FDE Rail Guards
Where did you get that (link)? I guess that's the other UAG, not Upstate Armory Group. I see a lot of that UAG stuff online, Amazon, etc.

13mx

Well I took it out to the range today and it performed flawlessly. My red dot and my iron sights only needed minor adjustments and I had it shooting real tight groups.

I did notice that I need a new pair of shooting glasses. Mine are getting kind of hard to see through.

11B3XCIB

Nice rifle. I like the rail covers. What kind of red dot are you running?

Gotta keep that ejection port cover closed especially when the port is facing the ground. :mrgreen:

13mx

I went with the Primary Arms M3. Great sight for the money. Here is an updated picture.

I have fired a little over 200 rounds through it, and it has been holding up just fine. Last weekend my wife got to shoot it. She fell in love with it. She was blasting 20oz bottles at 50 yards and milk jugs at 75 yards with no problem. She wants me to build her a purple one now ;)