My latest Purchase...RCBS Chargemaster 1500

HHB Guns

Well I have decided to jump from the 1970's balance beam scale and go high tech. I bought the RCBS Chargemaster 1500 scale/dispenser last night. Heard good things about it but trust me I will give my review after I load a couple hundred rounds. Anybody else have one? I was going to buy from my distributor but it was actually cheaper through midway with the $50 rebate after the fact. The ad says it will measure out a 60 gr load in less than 20 secs. Hmmm... We will see.

I also bought the RCBS trim mate prep station as well. My buddy had one at my house and I got spoiled using his. Chamfer/debur by hand tool after 200 rounds is for the birds. I bought the primer pocket uniformer attachment for it so everything to prep a case can be done on it.

Should be able to actually crank out some rounds now instead of throwing, then weighing, then trickling.

HHB Guns

All I can say is WOW!!! I have never been so happy with a product before tonight. RCBS has my vote. If this charge master keeps doing what it did the past 2 days I will be a happy man.

Last week I weighed out 60 charges on my balance beam and it took me about 2 hours to make sure each charge was precise.

Tonight I weighed 68 in 41 minutes and that even included me doubting the machine so I would transfer the charge to my balance beam and double check every other round.

Well the good news was out of 34 charges double checked I had 3 that were either +/- .1 tenth GR.

I feel 100% confident with putting up the bal beam for good now as I was reading the manual and realized it is only guaranteed +/- .1 Gr. I loaded some rounds on purpose .1-.3 hotter and lower and couldn't find a difference in my groups until I was .3 gr off. So I could care less about .1gr.

I would def recommend this product to others.

P-1

I have one. I does pretty good. You have to wait until the read out comes after the beep.

Good luck.

J