My C&R came in!

mcdaniel

Took less than a month. I am trying to figure out what to order first.

I am leaning towards a P64, since I mostly shoot pistols and really like the size of that gun. A couple springs and some wood marshal grips make is a sure nice budget pistol I think I would enjoy for a long time.

Obviously I will need to get some surplus rifles too, but all in time.

Avtomat-Acolyte

My first would be this:

f3walp1.jpg

Dave29461

Congratulations. My first was a model 34 Beretta in .380. Still love it and shoot it. Have fun. :lol: I've been looking at the Yugo model 57. I have several 7.62x25 pistols and reload for them. Great round.

Dave

PCShogun

mcdaniel said:
Thanks for the list, What do you mean they won't make me use an 03 FFL?

I was wondering about that one myself. If they are in-state, I usually do not use my -03 and just fill out the paperwork like any other purchase, mainly because many small sellers do not know what to do with a FFL to FFL transfer. But out of state? Why not just use the -03 and have it shipped to your house. Either way, you still have to put it in your bound book.

carsontech

Waiting on the BATF to process mine. For me, the gas money saved on not having to drive to pick up certain firearms was justification alone. Although, I hate begin associated with the BATF. I hope being associated with them doesn't come back to bite me in the butt. This privilege crap has to stop.