Black Rifles Group buy on AR Lowers

mcdaniel

Hey, has anyone ever dont this? Can you really save money? I am going to buy 2 or 3 lowers and we can buy them at PSA for $80. Thats easily worth a trip to Cola for me. Would a group buy save any money over that? Also, what is the price and min order quantity to order a custom engraved lower, the state outline with the Palmetto/Moon is a great simple logo that would engrave really well.

Thanks!

Schultz

Not sure about the engraving but check with Bob at Upstate Armory and see what he has.

carsontech

I would be in for sure if we could get a complete PSA lower for $80. But that ain't happening, lol

thebrasilian

Talked to one of the best gun sales guys I know, Sergio. They do group buys. The owner that I needed to talk to was out today and they are hoping to have a new person for this position in a couple of weeks.

So...How many people want a new stripped lower? They have 2 types: regular and the "You lie!"

By the way. They will be getting these in: http://www.surefire.com/HighCapacityMagazines

fordnut

I am always interested in stripped lowers...and uppers. if the price is right.

Steve

mcdaniel

Dependent on price, I would be interested in 2-4 lowers. Remember that any group buy will be competing with PSA and their $79 lowers. I would be really interested to see anyone that can compete with PSA.

HHB Guns

I would be willing to do the deal for you guys. My cost is 64.99 + $4.55tax and my $15 transfer for the PSA lowers. I will give everybody who wants one till the 20th to get me the money and I will place the order on the 20th. Money can be sent to 102 Wilson St. Summerville, SC 29483. Send me a PM if your sending money so I know to expect it. I will call tomorrow and verify price but I ordered 10 in mid jan and thats what they were and they didnt charge shipping. I dont know if thats norm but will check tomorrow. Depending on how many people order shipping may be a $1-2 from everybody. With everything your prob looking at a $84.54 per lower plus maybe a few $$$ in shipping.

HHB Guns

I guess if your willing to drive to PSA you can get them for about the same price. I was just trying to help out but really its not any cheaper for you upstate guys.

jord9109

HHB, I will be in your shop sometime in the next few day to pick up my new pistol!!

But I am very interested in one of these lowers. Ive never pieced one together before...what all comes with the lower and what else is needed to piece together a nice plinker?

thebrasilian

Talked to one of the owners today. They are doing the group buy on AR15.com $64.95 +shipping. Promo code is AR15.com

Group buys on ammo start at 10,000 rounds. Bigger discount at 20,000+