Glock Glock 34 holster

Frost

I am trying to pick a holster for a Glock 34 that I plan on tricking out.

Anyone have suggestions on a holster?
I do not want the barrel to hang out of the end of the holster or I would just use one of the G17 holsters I already have.

I am thinking about a Blade-Tech Speed Rig.
Anyone have / use one of these?

http://www.blade-tech.com/Speed-Rig-D-O ... -1314.html

Dave29461

I have Blade Tech holsters for my FNP9 & 40 and like both of them.You can easily adjust the tension and have a smooth draw but not have the gun falling out the holster even held upside down. One is a belt the other is a paddle. I like the looks of the speed rig. If you get it let us know how it works.

Midnight Raver

How do you plan on tricking it out? If adding something like an optical sight system and what have you, the Blade-Tech is probably the way to go. However, if you don't mind spending a little extra, Dirk's suggestion for the Safariland 6004 might be best. I really like how the Glock 34 models are also made to accomodate certain light systems as well. You may also benefit from having it a little lower for you on your leg instead of on your hip- the grip will be virtually in the palm of your hand with your arm down by your side. I think that is something I would definitely go for! :geek:

Frost

Don't know if I am going to put optics on it or not.
Have not decided yet.
I may just go with a better set of Irons.

Siggi

Hi Frost,
Have you ever thought about making your own out of Kydex? I bought some tools and started making my own.
And now I have to make them for my friends.
Siggi

Siggi

Cut a sheet of Kidex to mold size, heat it up in an oven to aprx. 290-300* for 3 min. then wrap it around the gun and put it in a foam press. You need a toaster oven,a foam press,an arbor press the tool for the grommets and a band saw or heavy duty scissors.
I loaded up some pics, but your how to directions are too high for me. I got them on ImageShack, how do I link it to this post?

Frost

copy the code from here.
image1di.jpg

Paste it in
Remove everything that is not inside the [\IMG]

Hit preview to make sure it looks right and there ya go.[/color][/b][/size]