Glock Glock 17 magazines

Frost

Physically they will fit all the normal frames.
They will not fit the 45acp and 10mm frames even if they are SF models.

I know you asked specifically about them fitting other glocks, but they also will fit in certain models of the Kel-Tec Sub-2000...if you wanted a 9mm rifle

Drexellake

tigerfan00 said:
I know you asked specifically about them fitting other glocks, but they also will fit in certain models of the Kel-Tec Sub-2000...if you wanted a 9mm rifle
I have the Kel-Tec Sub-2000 with Glock 17 mags. That's why I was asking. I two 33 round Glock 17 magazines. I watched a video on youtube of a guy shooting a Glock with these and now I'm hooked. Looking at the extension stock too.

Johnnyb

Drexellake said:
Looking at the extension stock too.
for the 17 or the keltec? If it's for the 17, be careful with that, putting a stock on "most" pistols leaved you with what the fed's consider an short barreled rifle....which from what I understand is a class III weapon, in need of one of those expensive stamps. I say most because I believe there are some C&R type pistols with a stock that are exempt.

Drexellake

Johnnyb said:
Drexellake said:
Looking at the extension stock too.
for the 17 or the keltec? If it's for the 17, be careful with that, putting a stock on "most" pistols leaved you with what the fed's consider an short barreled rifle....which from what I understand is a class III weapon, in need of one of those expensive stamps. I say most because I believe there are some C&R type pistols with a stock that are exempt.
For the Glock. Thanks for the info.

mcdaniel

I love Glocks for their interchangeability, same as why I love ARs. Its great to have a few of a similar design and the mags and part can be changed round for a repair.