From the Upstate

hedmisten

Greetings all. I've been a long time lurker and finally decided to register so I could see attachments and pictures :) JK.

My name is Hunter and I'm from the Greenville, SC area. I'm an avid sportsman as well as a lover of all things firearm related. I mostly frequent the local ranges, while putting together some work gun days. Thanks for the great forum.

H

fordnut

Welcome...Glad you finally joined up...

Have you given any thought to coming to Shootzenfest...Itwill be something to see this year...

I saw Lafette Gregory is look for someone to ride with him...

He is a good guy to get up with...He owns the chrome Thompson full auto you will see in videos of past Shootzenfests...

Steve

hedmisten

bigfutz said:
hedmisten said:
while putting together some work gun days.
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a work gun day?
Work gun day is when I organize a joint day off for all of my coworkers who are firearms enthusiast. We go out and shoot each others guns for the entire day. Our last one had over 30+ firearms for 5 individuals. Kinda like a small shootzenfest

hedmisten said:
bigfutz said:
hedmisten said:
while putting together some work gun days.
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a work gun day?
Work gun day is when I organize a joint day off for all of my coworkers who are firearms enthusiast. We go out and shoot each others guns for the entire day. Our last one had over 30+ firearms for 5 individuals. Kinda like a small shootzenfest
Welcome aboard from a fellow upstate guy. Where do you shoot? I am in Greenville also.