Dwight sent me.

victor13

Okay well, i was hoping Frost or Dirk pitt would chime in here but i guess they're busy.

I've known them and Midnight Raver for a few years now, ever since we all used to hang out on the LAPCO paintball forum.

I've always been into guns but it wasn't until this past July that i bought my own. Got myself a .40 XD and i'm pretty happy with it. Someone also gave me a little S&W .22 revolver that i enjoy shooting a lot.

I was on the phone with Midnight Raver the other night and he told me to come check out the forum, so here i am!

I'm looking forward to doing more shooting in the coming months and maybe trying a little skeet shooting. That looks like fun.

Thanks for welcoming me, everybody.

P.S. I forgot to mention i'm from nowhere NEAR either of the Carolinas. I'm 24 years old and i live in San Diego, CA.

Frost

Welcome to the zoo!
Long time no hear from you.
Dirk is around Gotin has stopped by a time or two

Enjay

victor13 said:
P.S. I forgot to mention i'm from nowhere NEAR either of the Carolinas. I'm 24 years old and i live in San Diego, CA.

So, you're a left coaster? That's okay, we'll type slow for y'all.
(Ba dum-bump)

We welcome everybody, from most anywhere, if Frost, Raver and Dirk vouch for you you're good people imo.
Sounds like you have a nice start on a fun little collection.

victor13

Thanks.

Here's a photo of the beginning of my collection:

2011-08-16_17-52-50_579.jpg

The top one in green is my friend's in 45 ACP, the revolver and the black XD in 40 is mine.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

fordnut

Anyone that owns a Smith & Wesson Revolver is a friend of mine...Love those wheel guns...

Come to Shootzenfest and I will let you shoot my "bad Boy: .44 Mag..

Steve

victor13

Dwight = Midnight Raver.

And the Shootzenfest sounds fun! But, a bit too long of a drive for me since in i'm the south.

South California :p