Dwight sent me.

victor13

Okay well, i was hoping Frost or Dirk pitt would chime in here but i guess they're busy.

I've known them and Midnight Raver for a few years now, ever since we all used to hang out on the LAPCO paintball forum.

I've always been into guns but it wasn't until this past July that i bought my own. Got myself a .40 XD and i'm pretty happy with it. Someone also gave me a little S&W .22 revolver that i enjoy shooting a lot.

I was on the phone with Midnight Raver the other night and he told me to come check out the forum, so here i am!

I'm looking forward to doing more shooting in the coming months and maybe trying a little skeet shooting. That looks like fun.

Thanks for welcoming me, everybody.

P.S. I forgot to mention i'm from nowhere NEAR either of the Carolinas. I'm 24 years old and i live in San Diego, CA.

Frost

Welcome to the zoo!
Long time no hear from you.
Dirk is around Gotin has stopped by a time or two

Enjay

victor13 said:
P.S. I forgot to mention i'm from nowhere NEAR either of the Carolinas. I'm 24 years old and i live in San Diego, CA.
So, you're a left coaster? That's okay, we'll type slow for y'all.
(Ba dum-bump)

We welcome everybody, from most anywhere, if Frost, Raver and Dirk vouch for you you're good people imo.
Sounds like you have a nice start on a fun little collection.

victor13

Thanks.

Here's a photo of the beginning of my collection:

The top one in green is my friend's in 45 ACP, the revolver and the black XD in 40 is mine.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.

fordnut

Anyone that owns a Smith & Wesson Revolver is a friend of mine...Love those wheel guns...

Come to Shootzenfest and I will let you shoot my "bad Boy: .44 Mag..

Steve

victor13

Dwight = Midnight Raver.

And the Shootzenfest sounds fun! But, a bit too long of a drive for me since in i'm the south.

South California :p