Custom Fit Ear Plugs

fordnut

I don't know, but, I am ready for a set, also.

Lafette had a set last Saturday...I think his were electronics...at least they looked like it...

I am really tired of headsets...

Steve

Torontogosh

My father in law picked up a pair of the surefire ear plugs and really likes them.

I think all the SASS folks use custom ones, and there is a big SASS event this Thursday-Sat at the Palmetto Gun Club, so maybe there will be vendors there who make them?

HHB Guns

Torontogosh said:
My father in law picked up a pair of the surefire ear plugs and really likes them.

I think all the SASS folks use custom ones, and there is a big SASS event this Thursday-Sat at the Palmetto Gun Club, so maybe there will be vendors there who make them?

Yes 10-4. They will be there from now until the 13. They always show up to big events to make them.

Glockrunner

Just missed the Cowboy Shoot at the Palmetto Gun Club this weekend, huh? We had those folks out there for almost a week. Sorry, just read the post.

lafayette gregory

fordnut said:
I don't know, but, I am ready for a set, also.

Lafette had a set last Saturday...I think his were electronics...at least they looked like it...

I am really tired of headsets...

Steve

Mine came from ballistic reload. Ordered them last month. They are not custom but they sure fell like it. I will see if I can find then and get back. Sorry cno longer available.