Cheap .22 rounds @ Dicks

jmt2566

I just got back from a trip to Dick's Sporting Goods in West Ashley - bought several boxes of 525 rounds Blazer .22 for $16.17 - and they let me use a $10 coupon on top of that!!!

After tax I got out of there with 2100 rounds for just over $58 - I have not beat that price in some time! The guy at the gun counter said that it was a closeout price.

Jeff

jmt2566

thebrasilian said:
Where did you get the coupon??
I actually did not have a coupon when I went to the checkout - I saw some coupons sitting on the counter & asked about them, the cashier said that coupon was only good if I was getting a hunting license at the same time. Then she said, "but I think that I have another one here somewhere." She found a used coupon in with her paperwork and scanned it in for me - very nice of her!

thebrasilian said:
Take a look at this: http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/22LR-ammo.php
This month is 10% off.
The third one down in left column is the same box I got @ Dick's. Looks like they have a great deal on it too! I hope this is a good sign that prices are really coming down.

Jeff

bigfutz

I picked up a box of 525 Rem Gold Bullet HP's for $17.99 at Academy in Greenville, which competes with online prices, but no S&H and no wait.

fordnut

I had 1575 rounds of Blazer shipped to the house from Palmetto Armory...The total with shipping and tax was $63.00.

I thought that ws a good price...

I am not use to paying sales tax on ammo. I usually buy out of state...

Steve

bigfutz

Shipping or tax... the choice is yours. I buy local whenever possible. Somebody's got to pay to fix those potholes.

Landy

Not bad at all. But most of my .22s don't like blazer.. Oh well will keep an eye out for deals.. Thanks..

bigfutz

I know the GB's (Academy $17.99/525) are highly regarded, esp for select fire setups (M11, 22 AR, etc).