Boggy Head for some Blastin this coming Sunday

Frost

Administrator
Anyone up for going to Boggy Head this coming Sunday?
I plan on going.

fordnut

Sounds good...Let me check my ammo...I may have to just shoot my Mosian Nagant...I have a couple hundred rounds for it...

Steve

Frost

Administrator
Oh you mean that soft shooting rifle that sets the targets on fire?

fordnut

LOL... No...just shoot WW I ammo out of the old Mosin Nagant...fun stuff...And, sounds like a cannon going off...

Steve

Midnight Raver

WWI ammo, eh? I take it that it was stored well for all of this time. Any misfires, slow burners or other firing problems with it? I never figured that anyone would have ammo that was close to 100 years old still!

jmt2566

I hope everyone has fun at Boggy Head this weekend & next - I am going to miss it b/c we are going to a family reunion in California. I guess that I will have to leave the ccw rigs at home for this week! :(

jmt2566

Even worse - I am going to fly into the Bay Area! I hope that Nancy Pelosi doesn't get me! I am more afraid of being around her than anything Compton can produce - those people in the 'hood can only steal as much money as I have on me whereas Pelosi wants everything I've got plus what any future generations will earn...

fordnut

Hey buddy....Will miss you at the range....But, always next weekend...

I am taking some shooting irons next Saturday. I think that after clean-up, we will be able to do some shooting...

I will be at the range by at least 8:00 am tomorrow...

Steve

fordnut

Just got back from the range...Just Frost and I went....It was a good time, as usual...He was blasting away with that crazy Sagai with the drum magazine....Awsume.....

I fired the Mosian till I thought my sholder didn't need the stress any more...I love that rifle...Frost says it throws fire for 5 feet...

I did take a few pics of Frost with the shotgun...We will get them posted soon.

Steve