Black Rifles Black rifle pic thread

Schultz

Ok guys let's see those black rifles!

A few of mine.

AR's DPMS left Spikes right

My Romy's

STG58 FAL

bigfutz

Rifle is kinda dark, hard to see. ( I know its the black rifle thread. ) What optics you got on there? Any more info you can share? Nice bedspread, btw ;)

Lewisite

Haha, that was Black Friday weekend when I took that, and it had been a rough night. That is the only picture I had on my phone, will upload a better one when I get home. It is a Daniel Defense M4 V5. Optics are just DD factory iron sights. I am currently in the process of doing some reading and deciding what red dot or magnifier I want to put on the rifle.

M16MANIAC

Oh how I wish this was mine but it actually belongs to Clicker and is a fine example of a Black Rifle.

M16MANIAC

I shot these 2 sows this evening with my 338 Spectre. I missed all the little piggies :evil:

SuperChuck

Black PISTOL pic thread

7" upper... Ready to see it on an SBR lower, but have to wait a while for that.. Eventually will have a matching, or slightly longer 300 Blk SBR upper as well.. Waiting on my SBR lowers.. and then the paperwork wait..

11B3XCIB

Here are my two "black" rifles with a bit of desert color added to them:

Stag Model 1 5.56mm. Sorry for the cell phone picture.

Yugoslavian AK with underfolded stock.

bigfutz

So, Stephen73, is that you? Do you have a 22 conversion, and if so, tell us your thoughts on it. Saw a couple of failures there... What brand/model is it?

Stephen73 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEWRI1-USjw[/youtube]