Belles House of Pizza Summerville

M16MANIAC

Did not try the pizza myself but my friend said it was great. They also have Greek food. I tried the Greek pork chops and potatoes and all I can say is WOWWW!!!! I will be going back for sure.
They are located on bacon's Bridge in the same shopping center a Taco Hell.

HHB Guns

I use greek seasoning on everything. All my friends are hooked on it now. My fav is grilled chops with greek seasoning.

shane361

Thanks for the input :D i will def be trying this one out soon. I like the Red Pepper in Summerville for Italian Food. Doesnt look like much but it is rather good.-Shane

bigtigga01

How does this place compare to Gianni's on ladson. Me and the wife love Greek food and are always looking for a new place eat.

bigtigga01

Me and the wife tried this place out over the weekend and it was great. I just had a gyro and it covered my plate which was plenty of food for me. Great place and thanks for the suggestion.

kg4kpg

Man, Summerville has a lot of pizza places. Matt's Pizza Dept. on Berlin G Myers is pretty good and a jeep guy I know runs the two Famulari's restaurants in Summerville and I hear they are real good too. May swing in for a slice after I get muy golf clubs re-griped tonight now that i'm thinking about it.

Enjay

The husband and I had lunch at Belle's today on y'alls recommendation. It was the first time we've eaten there and it was pretty good. He had a Gyro, I had a greek burger we were quite satisfied. Our waitress, Karen, was awesome. She said that she used to go out to the range (I think boggy head) with a friend of hers and I told her she should check out the forum. We'll be back, but I'll have to remember to order my burger without ketchup and mustard.

jmt2566

Hey Enjay,

Glad to hear that Karen was nice to you, her husband is a coworker of mine. I have been meaning to chime in on this thread, I like the food there also!

Jeff

Torontogosh

Karen at Belle's is the absolute best!

She is pretty funny and tells it straight. That, and I can say "the usual" and she knows just what I mean.