Applying for C&R, How to find CLEO

HHB Guns

New Member
Yes you got it. If you live in a city/town the chief can do it as well but I have yet to hear of one doing it. SO just go to the sheriff and be done with it.
Pigpen said:
All I did was go online and find the address for the county sheriff and drop it in the mail.
Take note! There is no requirement that you prove you have given a copy to the Cleo. For most Cleo's this is a file 13 administrative issue.


Applied for C&R today.

Well, I got everything filled out and its sitting hereon my desk ready to go out with the mail tomorrow.

No reason to worry, but I always hate a wait. I don't know how people do it in "Waiting period" states.