Another great day at the range.....

fordnut

I just got home from the range....We had a great time....

And, before you ask.....yes, we took some pics...They will be up latr today...( I hope)...

Steve

Frost

A good time was had by all and my Saiga behaved itself today.
Between that and the 870 my shoulder is about used up.
Chrono'd a 44 mag hand load, according to the chrono and the guys near me it is a "yee haw" load for sure.

Clicker

Had a good time as always guys. The bummer was I could not get my Ciener 22LR kit A&D drum to run right after the first 2 mag dumps. But ya gotta admit dumping a 165 rd mag of 22 FA is a hoot. I guess I have to clean the kit after a couple mags.

I did break it down and polished a few spots inside the drum then lubed it with silicone spray. Maybe I can test it again next weekend.

Frost you had the Saiga running pretty nice - my hat is off to you sir.

Steve that Kimber is sweet and you better get over my way so we can load up some 44 Specials cuz that S&W is the cat pajamas with those cowboy loads!

JMT it was good to see ya again, wish I could have stayed longer. Next time you'll get the first mag dump with the 165 rd drum!

Frost

I need a volunteer to clean my guns.
Saiga is finally running decently.

I appreciate the trigger time on the one with the fun switch.
That is such a hoot to shoot.

Frost

rangeday0186751016.jpg

rangeday0016757601.jpg

rangeday0026762303.jpg

rangeday0056767269.jpg

rangeday006crop6776315.jpg

rangeday0096781126.jpg

rangeday0116786515.jpg

rangeday0136800120.jpg

rangeday015crop6805057.jpg

fordnut

First off....The AR is normal sized....AL is just that Damned big......

Now...That is my upper on Clickers full auto lower. My upper is a Colt heavy barrel in M4 config. and Clickers lower is a M16 with what he calls the fun switch....and we all have to agree with him...

Now the .22 with the rotary mag is the same lower (full auto) with a .22 upper and the flat drug mag...It is fun to shoot, but, it sucks to load 155 rounds one at a time....

Steve

jmt2566

Great pics - thanks for posting. I am having an impossible time with my camera & haven't been able to put any of the pics onto my computer. The only way that I have been able to use pictures is to take them with my phone & emal them to myself! I will beat this problem soon I hope because I have some video from that day that needs to be posted!

Clicker

Very nice pic's Steve. If you look at the first pic of the 16 with 22LR drum you can see 3 ejected cases in the air. I do love a brass rainbow.

I gotta get that thing debugged so everyone can enjoy a 150 rd mag dump!

I don't know why you posted the fuzzy pic of me picking up brass, everyone knows I'm a brass whore. Musta been to make fun of my hippie shoes huh?

fordnut

Clicker... I wasn't going to say anything, just put up the pics....BUT....you were not chasing brass in that picture....That was after you spilled your equiptment box...you know I caught you....don't try to lay it off.....LOL

Steve

Clicker

I can't shoot the "Hammer of Thor" as fast as Frost but it sure felt like I was while pulling that trigger!

Thanks for posting it.